Monday, February 25, 2008

Moving day

The day that I am looking forward to is march 15th I cant wight for that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am going to miss my friends... like my best friend Geritt he is the best!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

you will have fun in St.George. Kaden you will make new BFF.

Kerryne said...

Hi Kaden,
You won't remember me but I have known your mom for a very long time. I was in the room when you were born!!! Your a handsome boy! You will make lots of new friends in St. George but don't forget your old ones. Have fun!!!

Lance and Christa said...

Kaden
I like your blog. Garrett will check it alot to see what you have been doing. Devin and Garrett will miss you tons.

Lance and Christa said...

kaden
i like your blog. thanks for mentioning my name in it.
Garrett

kelbrowner said...

Kaden, I love your blog.Its fun to see whats exciting in your life. Im certain you will make new friends!! Im so proud of you, keep working hard.